jueves, 1 de noviembre de 2012

"Wh- Question"

1. Who: Information about a person.
Example: ~who is your father? my father is the driver.

2. What: information about a thing or something general.
Example: ~what is in your bag? in the bag are my notebooks



3. When: information about the time somthing happens
Example: ~when is your brother's birthday?  my brother meets the second day of February

4. Where: information about a place
Example: ~ where are you? I'm in school 


5. Which: choice between a few posibilities
Example:~ Which book is better, the blue or the red one?better red book 



6. whose: who the owner of something is 
Example: ~ whose car is that? that car is mine. 


7. why: the reason for something 
Example: ~ why do you want to be a singer? because I have a beautiful voice 

8. how the way in which something in done word 
How+ other word:
quality or quantuty 
Example: ~ How was your trip? was excellent 

















4 comentarios:

  1. I like images that work, are very colorful and idenetifican with words and sentences that I use. It was really neat to put words and images that tulizo sentences in your topic.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It is a very diverse and interesting blog, your pictures are interesting and colorful. I like your blog

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This beautiful and has great pictures that explain the words and content that has this product and give interest has made ​​this text.

    ResponderEliminar